background

Thursday, April 2, 2009

This is for you Amanda!!

So... I know I have been the worst blogger ever! This is my 2nd blog... I actually completely forgot that I had one until I looked at my sister-in-law's the other day and saw my blog... ha ha!

So, married life is good! Jon and I have gotten settled, but we are wishing we could buy a house now!
Jon's parents are in town for the weekend, and we are enjoying a nice long weekend just hanging out!
Since I'm still figuring this whole thing out, I don't even know how to add pictures to the posts yet.... and what's worse is that we actually don't even have a camera right now... I know it's like a sin practically... I honeslty don't know how I've lived without one for the last 6 months...
Anyway, this was for Amanda, since she totally called me out the other night... I will try to get better soon!

1 comment: