background

Friday, May 7, 2010

Bows - N - Bloom

So, my friend at work has a hidden talent that I recently discovered! She came into work yesterday with a box FULL of the most adorable bows that she had made! She was shipping them to her sister-in-law to sell for her... so you know me, I jumped right in! :) She didn't even know she would have a customer yesterday morning at 8 am, but she sure did!
I got bows for my sweet nieces and some extra for  birthday gifts! She makes them in every size and for holidays too! And she will make custom orders... her large bows run $6, and the smaller ones I think are around 5 or 6 dollars for 2. And she throws in a coupon with each order! And you know I love coupons!!
I am going to post pictures soon, but she does not have a web site yet, so you would have to order by e-mailing her...
Her business is called Bows-N-Bloom, and her name is Brandy Vancil. If you are interested, please let me know!! :)
Pictures will be coming soon!

PS - She also makes adorable bow holders

No comments:

Post a Comment